Yes, there really is such a thing — and, no, your metabolism is NOT broken… it’s just in need of a little TLC!
Attempting to shed excess weight can be frustrating, especially when you think you are doing everything right. Eating like a sparrow, spending hours at the gym, and drinking water ʻtil you are about to burst, and STILL — the scale wonʼt budge… ugh! For years we called this having a “slow metabolism,” but now we know there are speciﬁc issues connected with someoneʼs inability to shed weight at a reasonable rate. The current name on the weight loss scene for this metabolic madness is “weight loss resistance” and is deﬁned as a phenomenon that occurs due to metabolic, biochemical, or medical issues which results in a personʼs inability to shed weight regardless of their efforts. In other words… itʼs NOT your fault that nasty scale wonʼt budge!
So…are YOU weight loss resistant?
- Have you failed on one or more diets in the past even though you were compliant?
- Do you feel you eat right and exercise, but you still arenʼt getting the results you desire?
- Do you have hard-to-control cravings or crave foods in a speciﬁc food group?
- Do you have a large appetite at certain times during the day?
- Do you suffer from hormonal imbalances?
- Do you have a familial problem with obesity?
- Do you have insomnia, or are you under chronic stress?
If you have answered yes to even one of the above questions, you have identified factors that can contribute to difficulty shedding weight, and you may be weight loss resistant. The good news is, once you have uncovered the reason or reasons for your weight loss resistance and resolve them, your body will naturally let go of excess weight, body fat, and ﬂuids, and you WILL be able to reach and maintain your healthy body weight easier and faster than you ever thought possible.
Hi, I’m Jacqui Justice, and for the past 25+ years, I have specialized in helping women just like you uncover and heal the root causes of their weight loss resistance issues. Set up your 20-minute virtual consultation now and make this the year to finally achieve and maintain your long-term weight-shedding and wellness goals.