These sweet and savory post-meal snacks will satisfy your sweet tooth without any sugary side effects. Now that’s a win-win!!
- 1 cup nut butter (peanut, almond, etc.)
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa or cacoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- Stevia to taste (start with just a few drops, adding 1 at a time and tasting for desired sweetness)
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 1/2-1 cup whole almonds/hazelnuts/pecans/walnuts
- 1/2-1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tsp. coarse sea salt
Melt the nut butter and coconut oil in a saucepan. Add in the cocoa/cacoa powder, coconut flour and stevia and mix well until combined and smooth.
Pour mixture into a 8” x 8” square pan. Add nuts, coconut flakes and sea salt – dispersing evenly in pan and refrigerate until solid. Cut into squares, put in airtight container and store in refrigerator.
Serving size = 1 square after a meal. Maximum 3 squares/day.