- Donʼt eat when stressed
- Eat slowly (It takes 20 minutes for your belly to tell your brain you’re full)
- Chew food completely for optimal absorption
- Eat “consciously”
- Do not overeat (this over taxes your digestive capabilities and sets you up for digestive disturbances)
- Avoid drinking more than 4 oz of liquid/meal (liquids should be room temperature)
- Increase non grain-based ﬁber in diet (fiber is nature’s broom)
- Increase H2O to help keep your GI tract cleansed
- Take digestive enzymes before meals if needed
- Take a full-spectrum probiotic daily to keep your gut in a healthy balance.
If you are experiencing digestive difficulties, make an appointment to discover and eliminate your root causes.
“I suffered with debilitating IBS for years. Nothing I tried helped. I consulted with Jacqui for weight loss and she convinced me to do her gut health testing. It revealed several causative factors related to my IBS. Jacqui put me on a plan to eliminate them and heal my gut. I immediately began to feel better and I am now completely symptom free. I feel amazing!! Thanks Jacqui 🙂